Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Don Johnson: ‘I won’t be seeing Fifty Shades of Grey’


capture-20140625-181552
Don Johnson, Dakota Johnson’s Father says in a new interview with The Telegraphthat he won’t be watching his daughter’s first major role in Fifty Shades of Grey, not because of its provocative content, but because it doesn’t interest him.
He said:

“It’s not something I would go to anyway. I probably will not see it just because it’s not a movie I would see. I’ve never seen The Vampire Diaries, I’ve never seen Twilight. It’s in a category of films that I just wouldn’t be interested in.”
However, he seemed relaxed about his daughter taking on such a sexually charged role, saying:
“I don’t know whether it is [embarrassing] or not, this is the family business, we portray characters and this is the character that Dakota is portraying. It’s difficult for people to separate who we are from the characters we portray, but not for me.”
The full interview with Don Johnson will appear in Seven Magazine on June 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment